Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thai Yoga Therapy


FOI member Lauren Daniel has an office in Chicago's Southwest Side. Reach her at (773) 953-8537

Here is what Lauren says about Thai Yoga Therapy: “The modality that I practice and offer to you is great for your muscular, circulatory, immune & nervous systems. I also serve to help those who hold stress in their bodies. The Thai bodywork I provide may calm the mind/body of athletes or those with desk jobs. It creates a welcoming, relaxing break to any day. The average session with me is 90 minutes. I work with clients using traditional Thai healing techniques, which are light & relaxing. Thai bodywork enhances overall well being, helps stimulate & balance internal subtle energies. In a typical session I may stretch my client into gentle yoga poses to improve flexibility. Along with providing Thai bodywork sessions, I teach weekly Kundalini yoga classes in Downtown Chicago."

Lauren is a member of Thai Healing Alliance, Yoga Alliance & IKYTA - International Kundalini Yoga Teacher's Association. She is a graduate of the Chicago School of Thai Massage.

Gift Certificates are available for Thai Body work sessions.

Lauren also offers a free phone consultation. To arrange a time, send an email to Ms. Lauren Daniel

Avg Cost (per session): $80 - $110

Thai Bodywork can help with stress. chronic fatigue, and emotional wellbeing.

No comments: