Sunday, March 04, 2012

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM OLIVIA ROBERTSON


Beware of false Facebook pages that look as if they were created by Lady Olivia Robertson.



An anonymous person has set up 3 Facebook pages purporting to be Olivia Robertson.


One was called "Olivia Robertson," and it invites people to join if they know her.  The second was called "Lady Olivia Robertson," asking us to join if we are her friends.  The third  was called "Olivia Robertson Fellowship of Isis."


Minette Quick (Hon.Sec. Circle of Brigid) Ireland sends this message:

“I have been authorised in person by Olivia Robertson, Co. Founder of the Fellowship of Isis, to send this message to you and to all the under-mentioned members.

TO ALL INTERESTED!

“4 times I, Olivia Robertson, have been “Dead” on the Web.  “Reports greatly exaggerated”.  I’m still here at 94.

Now I am apparently proliferating as “Other Olivia Robertsons.”  To identify myself, I am Co-Founder of the Fellowship of Isis and my home is in Huntington Castle, Clonegal in Ireland, and my friends can identify who I am!

Above all I DO NOT HAVE A PERSONAL FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.  I’m not on the Web other than via the official centres and websites of the Fellowship of Isis listed below, and no-one is authorised to speak or write on my behalf! 

                                    Cressida Pryor, Olivia’s niece and successor
                                    Caroline Wise of the Star of Elen, UK
                                    Deana Hartray Butta of Isis Seshat, Chicago
                                    Connia Silver of the FOI Homepage, Arizona
                                    Linda Iles of the Circle of Isis, California
                                    Minette Quick, Hon.Sec. Circle of Brigid, Ireland”

This is a statement from Lady Olivia following the appearance on Facebook of 3 false "Olivia Robertson" pages which may have been created by Facebook and not by a real person.  These kinds of Facebook pages are sometimes automatically generated when someone types something that they "like" in the "about" section of their profile.  If you scroll to the bottom of the page - it will say that is a "community page". 

No comments: